Wednesday, October 1, 2014

31 Fears to Conquer Through Faith



 
 
WELCOME TO 31 FEARS TO CONQUER THROUGH FAITH!

Fear is my enemy!  Fear has disguised itself in so many ways in my life--worry, anxiety, worry, depression, worry, doubt, worry, shame, worry, guilt, worry, sadness, worry, lack of joy, worry, lack of forgiveness, trust and love, oh and did I mention worry?  No matter how it disguises itself, it's all FEAR!  Fear is what stops me from moving forward to live out the life that God has called me to live.  Fear is what stops me from doing what God is calling me to do.  I've lived with this life-stopping fear for as long as I can remember.  I'm tired of it.  I'm ready to conquer it!

Join me on this journey.  Each day for 31 days, I will share a fear that I face or have faced in my life as well as a personal story, a meaningful scripture, and a prayer that you can pray along with me if you, too, experience that same fear.  My goal is to face my fears head-on and invite the Lord to shine His Light upon my fears, so I can start to conquer them one by one. 

Throughout these 31 days, it is my prayer that you will be able to relate to my fears, and that, together, we will be able to replace those fears with God's light, truth, and abundant love, and ultimately conquer those fears through faith!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment